Join Community-Based Research Canada
Show your support of community-based research by becoming a member of the Community-Based Research Canada (CBRC) network today!
With your membership you will join a network which includes (but is not limited to): community organizations, not-for-profit organizations, independent research organizations, branches and offices of government bodies, as well as departments, faculties and centres from post-secondary institutions and funding agencies or businesses active in the area of community-based research (CBR) or campus-community engagement.
Annual Membership Categories
- Opportunity to access and promote your CBR organization, events and resources through the CBRC website
- Subscription to the CBRC Quarterly E-News
- Informative mailings, publications and resources on CBR
- Opportunity to participate in policy and practitioner development
- Opportunity to participate in funded national or regional projects
- Local recognition of participation in a national network
- Discount on C2U Expo Conferences
The membership fees are based on a sliding scale. The first two are for individual memberships and the rest are group memberships according to the type and size of the institution/organization
- Students $25
- Faculty Members/Individual Researchers $100
- Non-for-Profit Community Organizations/Community Groups $100
- Government Departments/Businesses/Corporations $500
- University Programs/Departments/Institutes and University Associations $500
- Smaller Academic Institutions (student enrollment less than 10,000) $1,250
- Larger Academic Institutions (student enrollment more than 10,000) $2,500
By cheque: Mail a cheque made out to Centre for Community Based Research, Add to the Memo Line: CBRC membership.
Centre for Community Based Research
190 Westmount Road North,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G5
By e-transfer: Instructions will be e-mailed to you after you register.
* indicates a required field