Join Community-Based Research Canada
Show your support of community-based research by becoming a member of the Community-Based Research Canada (CBRC) network today!
With your membership you will join a network which includes (but is not limited to): community organizations, not-for-profit organizations, independent research organizations, branches and offices of government bodies, as well as departments, faculties and centres from post-secondary institutions and funding agencies or businesses active in the area of community-based research (CBR) or campus-community engagement.
Annual Membership Categories
- Opportunity to access and promote your CBR organization, events and resources through the CBRC website
- Subscription to the CBRC Quarterly E-News
- Informative mailings, publications and resources on CBR
- Opportunity to participate in policy and practitioner development
- Opportunity to participate in funded national or regional projects
- Local recognition of participation in a national network
- Students $25
- Faculty/Individuals $100
- Community Organizations $100
- Government and Other Organizations $500
- Departments, Colleges, and Smaller Academic Institutions (student enrollment less than 10,000) $1,250
- Larger Academic Institutions (student enrollment more than 10,000) $2,500
Institutional CBRC Members may pay by sending a cheque with the following instructions:
Centre for Community Based Research
190 Westmount Road North,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G5
Under the memo section of the cheque, please make a note stating that this is for a CBRC membership.
All other CBRC Members may pay by cheque or by e-tranfer. Instructions for payment via e-transfer will be e-mailed to all non-institutional CBRC Members.
* indicates a required field